2014 Cayman S (981 model) stock modified for HPDE track driving – Stock HP 325 (torque 273 lb.ft). Rare/custom color “lime gold” available only in 2014 Cayman/Boxter models. No investments needed from the buyer, track/daily-driving ready. No accidents or dents.
Modifications added 55 HP (torque 25 lb.ft) so total is now 380 HP (torque 278 lb.ft) — No modifications to engine or transmission.
- Race headers, exhaust, and muffler (cost $8,000)
- Tuning (cost $1500)
IPD PLENUM (AIR INTAKE)
- Cost $1000
- OMP (cost $2,000)
- Six point harness ($800)
- Bodymotion (cost $6000)
- Fire extinguisher (cost $500)
EXTRA RACE WHEELS AND TIRES
- OZ 19” wheels (cost $2000)
- Toyo R888R (cost $2000)
- Gyro disc (cost $3,800)
- Pagit race pads ($1,800)
CAMBER AND TOE
- GT3 control arms for negative camber
- GT3 toe links (cost $1500)
This sports prototype eligible for the CN category has a 6-speed sequential Sadev gearbox and with a 2-litre Honda engine putting out 255 bhp.
Click HERE to view the full specs.
- 2014 RS3 RS 1500 16hrs on a rebuild from Radical Canada
- Three (3) sets of wheels
- Two (2) sets of Hankook slick tires with two heat cycles
- Two (2) sets of rains
- One (1) set of Hankook rains with two laps on them
- One (1) new set of Dunlop rains
- One (1) Spare 1500 Engine with about 65hrs. Engine needs to rebuild ran perfectly when removed
- Multiple spares available